Brookfield Family Chiropractic, LLC
Dr. James Miller brings his 18 years of Chiropractic and healthcare experience to help you and your family in all of your health and wellness issues.
Dr. Miller has experience working in several multi-disciplinary medical facilities throughout Connecticut. He has been involved extensively in occupational health, back / neck injuries, rehabilitation, workers compensation, personal injury, and motor vehicle injuries. After founding New England Chiropractic Center in 1999- a Spinal Rehabilitation and Soft Tissue Clinic. (both Stamford and Sherman CT practices) Dr. Miller joined Dr. Bonnie Zschunke at Brookfield Family Chiropractic in 2011.
Dr. James Miller lives in Sherman with his wife Lisa and daughter Brianna and is an integral part of the community and partners with patients as well as working with other providers to assist the patients and their families in achieving optimal health.
Post Graduate Education: Spine Research Institute of San Diego:
Certification in Whiplash Traumatology 2001
Education: 4 years of Anatomy and Physiology, Osteology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Radiology, Human Cadaver Dissection, Biomechanics, Urine and Blood
- Optimal Health Centre In Canberra Offers More Chiropractic Choices Than Ever Before (prweb.com)
- SF Custom Chiropractic Promotes Multi Radiance Laser Therapy for Arthritis Treatment in Honor of Juvenile Arthritis Month (prweb.com)
- Marietta Chiropractor Launches New Educational Website (prweb.com)
- Chiropractic Care Serves as Alternative to Pain Medication for Las Vegas Car Accident Injury Patients (virtual-strategy.com)
- My Testimonial about Amesbarry Chiropractic(Burnsville,MN) (politics4all.com)
- Many Medical Doctors Recommending Chiropractic Care For Back Pain Relief (alliedhealthgroup.wordpress.com)
- What’s Weighing You Down, w/Dr. Marilyn Gansel on Fitness Radio. (fatthenfitnow.wordpress.com)
- Meet Our Doctors at Allied Health Group (alliedhealthgroup.wordpress.com)