Welcome to Cool Energy!
Powering a Clean Tomorrow® using the SolarHeart® Engine, a low temperature Stirling Engine
NEWS:Cool Energy Achieves Performance Milestone
INTERVIEW: Telluride Inside and Out w/ CEO Sam Weaver
VIDEO:Cool Energy Introductory Video
The initial market application for the SolarHeart engine, due to its potentially rapid payback time, is the recovery of wasted and exhaust heat to produce electricity. These Waste Heat Recovery settings including commercial and industrial facilities, remote and military generators, and supplemental and backup electrical gensets can all benefit from using the SolarHeart Engine for electricity production. The waste heat recovery scenarios by the SolarHeart Engine offer payback time as low as one year, due to the low cost of the engine and the “free” fuel input. The SolarHeart Engine captures waste heat that an industrial site, commercial process or power generator is already emitting, and turns it into clean and renewable electricity, recycled thermal energy, or mechanical energy. A valuable approach to improving overall energy and operational efficiency is to harness and reuse the lost or “waste heat” that is intrinsic to all industrial manufacturing and gensets.
For more information, we welcome you to visit the Applications page or to Contact Us.
- A Century-Old Technology To Extract Power From Smokestacks (fastcoexist.com)
- Colorado RE Power Generation Company – Cool Energy, Inc. – Achieves Record Performance Numbers (greenreview.blogspot.de)
- Stirling dishes being removed in Peoria (bizjournals.com)
- You don’t want to meet Michael Palin there (howtospotapsychopath.com)
- Stirling Engine: External Combustion Efficiency (greatenergychallengeblog.com)
- Hybrid Solar Heat and Power Systems On the Rise (renewableenergyworld.com)
- Tech Saturday (buildtheenterprise.org)
- Denmark Will Be 100% Renewable By Mid-Century (triplepundit.com)
- Conditions Ripe for Residential Combined Heat and Power (sustainablebusiness.com)
- Essar Power Hazira has commissioned a waste heat recovery-based CPP in Gujarat. (indianewprojects.wordpress.com)