What is your subconscious trying to tell you? One good way to find out is through your dreams. When we sleep, our subconscious doesn’t need to battle with our conscious mind. Our emotional side is not challenged by our logic, so it’s easy for our subconscious to break through barriers. It isn’t always easy to understand what it is trying to tell us. The subconscious relays messages in the form of dream symbols, or sometimes even bizarre dreams in which we are participants or observers. Think of a dream as a private movie screening of a film in which you play the leading role, or perhaps just sit in the front row of the theater.
Dreaming is one of the best ways for the subconscious mind to get your attention. Many people get psychic impressions from their dreams. Others may only dream when being forewarned about a situation. Some people think they never dream. They do, but probably can’t remember. In some dreams, our friends and family members may make an appearance. Even loved ones who have passed on can show up from time to time to say hello.
- I’m always dreaming, even when I’m awake; it is never finished. (ask.metafilter.com)
- 2012 Dream Journal: Remember your Dreams Forever (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- Motivational Monday: Program Your Mind to Help You Become Your Best Self! (radio.foxnews.com)
- Dream more… (wtdh.wordpress.com)
- The Seed to Success (drsuneelsethi.wordpress.com)
- Power of positive thinking (slideshare.net)
- Instant Confidence (slideshare.net)