It’s all about family!!
- What are you waiting for? (matthewhuben.com)
- Don’t Wait (marvaseatonpoetry.wordpress.com)
- Waiting for “Things to Settle Down”? (themarlincompany.com)
- Don’t make me wait – I’ll love you for it (damniwish.com)
- God Is In The Waiting Room… (highlyfavored74.wordpress.com)
- the wait (anexerciseindiscipline.wordpress.com)
So often people wait until someone passes away to tell them of their value; of their impact. I have seen in the news that many express their adoration, respect, and love for people AFTER their lives have ended. Why do we do this?? I have been pondering this lately.
My parents are very much alive; for this I am so incredibly thankful!!! Their friendship and impact on my life is truly immeasurable! I am going to allow you into my heart as I express my feelings, my thoughts to them while they are vital and healthy~~I will not wait until it becomes an obituary!
Mom and Dad, David and Beverly Wray~~~I love you.
More than loving you; I respect you. I could never ask for parents with greater love, richer hearts, sweeter spirits, and a tenacity to love others than YOU!
How I got so blessed, so fortunate to have…
View original post 382 more words