A U.S. Court of Appeals recently put the health of 240 million Americans at risk. The court sided with the National Mining Association, Big Coal, and the State of Texas to strike down the EPA’s Good Neighbor Safeguard to protect our air from toxic coal pollution that crosses state lines. This long overdue standard would have prevented as many as 34,000 premature deaths annually, avoided 19,000 hospital and emergency room visits, and improved the lives of millions. Please click above and sign the petition and just understand that having the new dept. of “Energy & Environment” is not all it’s cracked up to be.
Check Out Our Local Sites
THE GOOD WORD
We are brand new, fueled by passion and desire to leave the world a better place. We are planning to build an impossibly huge network that will feature good stuff about people, planet and success in every zip code of the country and beyond! Good news and inspiration are not limited by boundaries.
Top Posts & Pages
- The ad #Doritos doesn't want you to see. Courtesy of @SumOfUs @SteveSchappert ow.ly/Hg9Ef Please #share #RT 2 years ago
- RT @CtThermalCoat #thermalcoatings keep astronauts alive & will make your #CT home or building more comfortable ow.ly/GuhgO 2 years ago
- RT @CTPaint Hey hey Whaddya say Schedule a painting estimate today & for 6 months you won't have to pay, don't delay Connecticut-Painter.com 2 years ago
- 20% Holiday #Painting, Decorating & Weatherization call the Pros at Connecticut Paint & Thermal Coatings CtCoatings.com 203-994-3950 2 years ago
- #Connecticut #Paint & Thermal Coatings is accepting resumes for 100 positions ctcoatings.com/employment/ 2 years ago
- 15,616 hits
CategoriesAbout Advertising Articles Business cause marketing Energy Environment food green jobs Green Marketing Green Marketing Videos Health Home inspiration Local music Noble Nutrition Organic Philosophy Poetry Police quotes sales training solar Sports Sustainability The Green Marketing Company Tips Uncategorized