More than ever we need to focus on the good things around us. You Become what you focus on, you have a choice and you have a voice, it is up to you. THE GOOD WORD is more than a publication, it is a mission to help others share the good things they do. To reward those that make a conscious decision to leave the world a better place. Your message may be seen by more people if it is published next to the latest tragedy or horror story but is that the world you want to support?
It is time for the world to take a stand! Will you join us? The second edition of THE GOOD WORD will be printed in January of 2013. There will be 100,000 copies printed, each advertiser will receive 500 copies. THE GOOD WORD will spread from person to person, we anticipate 500,000 to see the edition. You can be featured for as little as $175.
A Multi Media Publication All ads are featured in the print publication, Online at http://TheGoodWord.me, on our local blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest . We operate 134 twitter accounts and 35 Facebook pages, The GOOD WORD is printed quarterly, your ad will be seen by a million people in print and online over the next 3 months.
The Good Word as a printed publication strives to be an eye-catching collectors item, featuring inspirational stories about people, planet and success. The printed version directs readers to advertisers’ websites and TGW local sites. It shows up everywhere in local communities, especially those places that people might want to grab something to look at in order to pass the time.
TheGoodWord.me is a global website that shares inspiring stories and ideas about people, planet and success. We are the curators of good stuff, which creates interest and popularity. Most people want to read inspiring stories and be exposed to great ideas that will change how we live on planet Earth. We search for and feature content from lots of different sources—our own and other individuals or organizations that are dedicated to the greater good.
Rough sales draft below.
- Next Print Edition Due Out In January 2013 (thegoodword.me)
- A Simple Hello (thegoodword.me)
- Ask Waylon Lewis, founder of elephant journal, Anything. For the next few hours. (elephantjournal.com)
- How to take advantage of print media while it still exists (agbeat.com)
- Newsweek ends its print run with a hashtagged cover (engadget.com)
- Final Newsweek Cover a Poetic Farewell to Print (mashable.com)
- Don’t Be a Turkey: 6 Marketing Mistakes to Avoid (amsterdamprinting.com)
- 35 Simple Ways to Be Beautiful (tinybuddha.com)