It’s up to all of us to speak out about climate change. And sometimes, the best way to join the conversation is to make a little music.
So Jason Mraz and I got together at my house to put together a music video for The Climate Reality Project’s 24 Hours of Reality: The Dirty Weather Report. Jason sang his song, “93 Million Miles,” and I talked a little about how easy and important it is to use clean energy in our lives.
If you haven’t already seen our video,we’d love for you to watch!
24 Hours of Reality focused the world’s attention on both the impacts of climate change and the clean energy solutions we have at our disposal, and garnered nearly 17 million views and generated 145 million online impressions.
Each of us has his or her own story about how climate change affects them, and more importantly, each of us has a role to play in promoting solutions to the climate crisis. There are literally thousands of ways to get involved.
All the best,
Ed Begley, Jr.
- Tune in to the Climate Reality Project’s “Dirty Weather Report” (biggreenpurse.com)
- Climate Reality Project & Al Gore Get Auto Tuned #DirtyWeather #Reality (z6mag.com)
- Climate Change and Tourism (chimalaya.org)
- Al Gore’s 24-Hour Live Broadcast: ‘The Dirty Weather Report’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- What if climate-change doubters held a debate and nobody came? (mnn.com)
- [Press Release] 24-hour global #DirtyWeather report starts online -The Climate Reality Project (hronlineph.com)
- Climate reality project presents: 24 hours of reality (watchingthedeniers.wordpress.com)
- SHIPLEY: The politics of climate change (yaledailynews.com)
- Poor Nations to Seek UN Climate Change Compensation Payments in 2013 (insurancejournal.com)
- Gores new social media software to silence skeptics..Obama & Australian Government propagating lies (seeker401.wordpress.com)