Thought we would liven it up your day with Monty Python’s Parrot Sketch
Humor is infectious. The sound of roaring laughter is far more contagious than any cough, sniffle, or sneeze. When laughter is shared, it binds people together and increases happiness and intimacy. Laughter also triggers healthy physical changes in the body. Humor and laughter strengthen your immune system, boost your energy, diminish pain, and protect you from the damaging effects of stress. Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Laughter is strong medicine for mind and body
“Your sense of humor is one of the most powerful tools you have to make certain that your daily mood and emotional state support good health.”
~ Paul E. McGhee, Ph.D.
Laughter is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humor lightens your burdens, inspires hopes, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert.
With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional health.
- The Health Benefits of Laughter (everydayhealth.com)
- Laughter is the Best Medicine: The Health Benefits of Humor (ganjavibes.wordpress.com)
- Laughter is the Best Medicine… (jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com)
- Humor and Laughter (writingwranglersandwarriors.wordpress.com)
- Laugh A Little More (butterflywarrior.typepad.com)
- Laughter – Day 24 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving! (feetfirstbook.wordpress.com)
- Humour Therapy: Lighten Up (uzmaahmedkhan.wordpress.com)
- #7 Laugh till your cheeks ache! (clearthinkinguk.wordpress.com)
- Laughter is the Best Medicine (lupuschronicles.com)