At the age of 14, Nicolas started his studies in various topics of philosophy with an autodidact method. Since then, he writes about different subjects such as anthropology, ethics, art and history.
He is an author of articles, poems, short stories and novels. Also, he is a composer of soundtracks for films and media projects, and most recently an author at THE GOOD WORD.
- The Sights of Buenos Aires – The Morning – Buenos Aires, Argentina (travelpod.com)
- La boca and the city – Buenos Aires, Argentina (travelpod.com)
- Dead people and Urban Tempo – Buenos Aires, Argentina (travelpod.com)
- Obama’s deportation stay late for some immigrants (sacbee.com)
- Argentina: More controls for buying US dollars (sacbee.com)
- 15 Fab Pieces to Complete Your Buenos Aires Honeymoon! (fabsugar.com)
- Argentina (neiltravels.wordpress.com)
- Cannes 2012: White Elephant – review (guardian.co.uk)
- 12 Free Things To Do In Buenos Aires, Argentina (gadling.com)
- Genome of Chagas disease vector decoded (scidev.net)