The home is command central, it’s where you live, raise a family, hang out, sleep. Home is important. So again we ask, “What’s the good word”? Do you have a home improvement company with a great story? Do you have a product that helps people and is great for the environment that would be used around the house? We would love to hear from you!
Green Marketer and energy expert, Steve Schappert shows you how to weatherize a home. Brought to you by Inhabitat.com & HomeDepot.
- Home improvement recommended for landlords (simplelandlordsinsurance.com)
- Your new home is ready with home improvement (castlecover.co.uk)
- Your new home is ready with home improvements (castlecover.co.uk)
- TurboTax – Home Improvements and Your Taxes (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Renovate, Remodel, And Update Like A Pro With These Home Improvement Tips (politics4all.com)
- Top #10 Home Improvement Myths (mcaspersen.wordpress.com)
- The Most Expensive DIY Mistakes (sys-con.com)
- Remodeling rebound (bankrate.com)
- 8 Websites To Find DIY & Home Repair Tips (makeuseof.com)
- Home Depot Is Hiring: What’s It Really Like To Work There? (jobs.aol.com)
- Don’t Hire An Expensive Contractor! Use These Home Improvement Tips Instead! (livesportstoday.net)
- Meet Hometalk: An Online Community For Sharing Home Improvement Tips & Tricks (makeuseof.com)