Here you can preach all you want and share all the good things your religion believes in. Please DO NOT attack or judge others for having their own belief. Focus on the 99% that makes us similar and not the differences. Thank you.
A just laicism allows religious freedom. The state does not impose religion but rather gives space to religions with a responsibility toward civil society, and therefore it allows these religions to be factors in building up society.
Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.
C. S. Lewis
Born again?! No, I’m not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time.
Creationists make it sound as though a ‘theory’ is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night.
Doubt is part of all religion. All the religious thinkers were doubters.
Isaac Bashevis Singer
Eskimo: “If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?” Priest: “No, not if you did not know.” Eskimo: “Then why did you tell me?”
God made everything out of nothing, but the nothingness shows through.
He hoped and prayed that there wasn’t an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife.
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.
Henry David Thoreau
Human beings must be known to be loved; but Divine beings must be loved to be known.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
I don’t believe in God but I’m very interested in her.
Arthur C. Clarke
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.
I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
Henry Ward Beecher
I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.
I was raised Catholic, but my father’s people were Methodist, so we went to both churches.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t and die to find out there is.
- Sorrow’s Shaft (4allreligion.wordpress.com)
- Religious Relationships (ericaisanintern.wordpress.com)
- Confidence in Organized Religion at an All-Time Low, Says Gallup (patheos.com)
- Philosophies of living (jessmansour.wordpress.com)
- Thinking about life after death: Q&A with Daniel Ogilvie (ted.com)
- Tears… (reconstructingchristina.com)
- Truth and Strange Fire (wordofpromise.org)
- Quotes about Death & Dying (dianegoble.wordpress.com)
- Politics & NWO – Re: Merry “Christ”mas, Our Founding Fathers Were “Not” Relig (disclose.tv)
- Religion to an Autistic Mind (new.exchristian.net)
- Cheap true religion trousers for girls (oleole.com)
- On Religious Experience (subjunctivemorality.wordpress.com)
- revealed religion/natural religion (notrehta.wordpress.com)
- Hey Religion Writers: You’re Doing it Again! (therevealer.org)
- Clerics join forces in call for fair elections (nation.co.ke)
- National › Contentious religion from Japan succeeds in Uganda (japantoday.com)