We are in the process of building out the sports page, please enjoy these funny sports bloopers for now. Your Banner ad could be featured here for 1 full year for only $150.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.
A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.
Academe, n.: An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught. Academy, n.: A modern school where football is taught.
Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.
William Arthur Ward
All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity.
All sports for all people.
Pierre de Coubertin
Any time Detroit scores more than 100 points and holds the other team below 100 points they almost always win.
Approach the game with no preset agendas and you’ll probably come away surprised at your overall efforts.
As athletes, we’re used to reacting quickly. Here, it’s ‘come, stop, come, stop.’ There’s a lot of downtime. That’s the toughest part of the day.
Baseball happens to be a game of cumulative tension but football, basketball and hockey are played with hand grenades and machine guns.
Baseball has the great advantage over cricket of being sooner ended.
George Bernard Shaw
Baseball is a game where a curve is an optical illusion, a screwball can be a pitch or a person, stealing is legal and you can spit anywhere you like except in the umpire’s eye or on the ball.
James Patrick Murray
Baseball is a public trust. Players turn over, owners turn over and certain commissioners turn over. But baseball goes on.
Baseball is almost the only orderly thing in a very unorderly world. If you get three strikes, even the best lawyer in the world can’t get you off.
Baseball is drama with an endless run and an ever-changing cast.
Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.
Baseball life is a tough life on the family.
- Download Sports Bloopers Volume 1 Film In Hd Formats (mcehovba.typepad.com)
- Funny Friday: GreenBeanBuddy Shares Water Bloopers (prweb.com)
- VIDEO: Bloopers And Outtakes From Carl Edwards’ Ford Commercial (sbnation.com)
- Coffee + live TV = best blooper ever (mumbrella.com.au)
- Download Sports Bloopers Volume 1 Full Lenght (cdvhconq.typepad.com)
- Cam Neely, Shawn Thornton Among Top 10 Hockey Player Movie Cameos (Gallery) (nesn.com)
- A Soap Designed to Inspire the Young Baseball Fan (soapinspirations.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts From the Couch – 5.14.12 (yougabsports.com)
- A Quest of His Own: The Knuckleball and Faith (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Selig can’t bow to pressure over Cano jeering (wellsvilledaily.com)
- Report: Baseball Favorite Sport Of Many Detroit Tigers Players (theonion.com)
- Thunder Sends Players Running During Minnesota Twins – Texas Rangers Game (rantsports.com)
- SIUE will have a new baseball coach for the first time in 34 years (bnd.com)
- “But, this was the biggest thing in my life. I mean, I’m 8 and I’ve never had a bigger day. Except maybe when I got an iPod.” (patiomingling.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Frags – Baseball Still Black Flagged By Olympics (yougabsports.com)
- Soccer Girl Problems- Bloopers Video (socalsoccermom.com)
- College hockey powers set for Soldier Field doubleheader (suntimes.com)
- Is It Time for the NHL to Consider Banning Hitting Altogether? (bleacherreport.com)
- “Please Pass the Focus:” a Youth Hockey Drill for Enhanced Focus (stack.com)
- Dickey’s “Angry Knuckleball” Added To Baseball Mogul 2013 (thegamedesigner.blogspot.com)
- Thursday Afternoon Open Thread: Are You Happy With The ESPN NFL Insiders? (revengeofthebirds.com)
- Take Five with new Monsters head coach (newsnet5.com)
- A Last Chance for Australian Sporting Glory (prweb.com)
- DIY Videoscribing and Other Awesome Techniques to Enhance Your Videos (smartpassiveincome.com)